Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Routine Days....

My Petition to Adopt finally made it on the train last night. That's a full 10 days after arriving in Donetsk. Hard to believe but the elections delayed the process. I hope to move forward from here and should begin to see some progress. Thank you for everyone who comments and e-mails. I would recommend to anyone traveling to take a Blackberry! It has been one of the most valuable articles I have brought and am glad to have it. What a difference it has made and seems to work everywhere!
Happy Trails...
Melinda

4 comments:

Missy said...

I'm so happy for you that things are moving forward! The kiddos seem to already think of you as their mama and I'm sure they can't wait to be with you full time!

Cowboy Ken said...

Hopefully things will start to move along and you can get it all done soon so you can all come home! Hang in there, stay safe and know you are in my thoughts.
Cowboy Ken

Kathy and Matt said...

Glad things appear to be moving for you. Hopefully there won't be additional delays now that the elections are done.

Michael & Jeanette said...

Hi , My husband and I planning to come to the Ukraine early next year. It looks as if your translator will be ours also. I just want to say hello to you and let you know that your blog is really a help to us. Giving us a since of what it will be like.. I am so very excited you have found your forever children.