Thursday, October 4, 2007

Treading Water...

Greetings!
I want to thank each of you for the comments and the phone calls - thank you! It appears the court period has 4 'new' days in it so this could be a while... I am going to get out of the city this weekend. Going to have the driver take me to a national park and do some hiking I hope. Also picked up a schedule for the opera/theatre and hope to take in a show now that I am officially just treating water for a while. Nothing more I can do for the time being.
I'll keep you posted!
Happy Trails...
Melinda

3 comments:

Cowboy Ken said...

Hope you can get your court date Friday. I've got my fingers crossed for ya! Glad to here you are going to get to do some hiking. Good luck Tomorrow,
Cowboy Ken

Kathy and Matt said...

Melinda,
I know you're in a waiting mode, but just wanted to let you know lots of us are thinking of you back here and we check in regularly.
Hope all is well

Drew and Rita said...

Melinda, you are amazing! I am so delighted for you. Everything seems to be going as well as can be expected. There is always something, huh? Anyway, we hope the rest of the adoption goes smoothly. Our thoughts are with you and the children. Rita C with UA