Friday, September 14, 2007

3 days 'til take-off!

Where did yesterday go!?? :) It's 3 days until departure. I have contacted Dr. Yuri who has asked me to call him upon arrival and I'm glad I've arranged for him to travel with me to the region to meet and examine my referral. Right now, I'm running out to the grocery store to get last minute packing items and hope to pack by the end of today. Okay.... so I probably won't be packed but I WILL have a bit more on the pile by today. SO much to do. I need to sit down and pay bills for the next two months and get that out of the way.
It hurts to have these gorgeous fall days and to be indoors rushing around on 'to do lists', but there will be many fall days to come and I feel blessed to be traveling to Ukraine at such a wonderful time of the year - harvest time!

2 comments:

Kathy and Matt said...

The countdown has begun!
While you're rushing around inside now, just remember how many beautiful fall days you and your kids will have to share going forward.
So excited to follow your trip.
Thanks for sharing it!

Ann said...

Hello Melinda, this is Ann, Jerry's next door neighbor. Jerry gave me the link for your website this evening. Good luck and have a safe trip! :)