Saturday, September 22, 2007

Heading to the region/Donetsk on the midnight train well

Leaving on the midnight train tonight. Well not really midnight- 7pm. Its a 12 hour ride to where the orphage is but then again, it seems as though everyones train ride is 12 hours! Enjoyed the open market yesterday taking photos that I think would be good for national geographic - yeah right! Lol. But the vendors, colors, smells and noises are unlike anything you see in the States.we are in the park now ready to spend our last day in kiev before heading out to donetsk!
Think good thoughts.

3 comments:

Cowboy Ken said...

12 hours on a train? Yikes!! Sure hope you can get some sleep. So I guess after you get to Donetsk the next step is to meet the children. I'm excited for you. Good luck, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Drew and Rita said...

Best of luck. I am thinking of you.

ishuez2 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.