Monday, September 24, 2007

The three children

Today was absolutely the best day of my life-I met the children! They are more than I could have ever hoped for - it is unbelievable!
I will post pics as soon as I can. This evening we walked to get groceries then to get a sandwich. Today has been a dream an unbelievable dream! What have I done to be so fortunate?! I have and am receiving calls every day from friends touching base and I want you to know how much I appreciate the calls. It is great to have such wonderful support. Did I mention the children are learning english and read almost fluently in english and know the entire alphabet and can count to 30! I was not expecting this - wow! Thanks for the many supportive emails too.

3 comments:

Amy said...

YAY Melinda!
This is so awesome for you! I am excited that three more Angels will be coming home!
Can't wait to hear more!
Enjoy the ride my friend!

Amy

Cowboy Ken said...

God must be smiling down on you. You sound so happy. You are truly blessed.
Cowboy Ken

Kathy and Matt said...

Reading your post has given me goosebumps! I'm so excited for you and the three children. It sounds like the long process you've endured has truly been worth the wait.
Kathy