Thursday, September 20, 2007

Referral to Donetsk

Had an incredibly positive appointment today. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. I have a referal for 3 children.My journey has just begun! Celebrating with a nice glass of Cabernet with a cool breeze blowing through the window. The same comforting breeze that greeted me before my appt as I waited in the shade of a maple outside of the SDA. The sun was shining on the gold trim of St. Andrews cathedral and against the bright blue sky and with the noise of the street vendors and traffic I was able to capture a moment of peace and nature in this city of 4 million. I wonder if I was the only one who felt the refreshing coolness of the breeze....

10 comments:

Amy said...

Melinda! Our thoughts are with you and we hope that all goes well! Sounds like you already have good vibes going for ya!

Best wishes!
Amy

Amy said...

Melinda! Our thoughts are with you and we hope that all goes well! Sounds like you already have good vibes going for ya!

Best wishes!
Amy

Jennifer said...

Melinda --- Praise God your referral went well. I am over the top excited you got a referral for 3 kids. I hope it all works well and you are own your way home soon.

Jennifer (excited for you in Texas)

Kathy and Matt said...

How wonderful to hear you got a referral for three children! That is so exciting. We'll continue to pray for you as you meet the children and continue on this journey. Thanks for sharing the good news!

ABELLA FAMILY said...

WOW Melinda! Looks like you will join the "3 kids families"...I cant wait to hear more about them. Please keep me updated!!! You are in for the ride of your life!!!

Lisa, Chris & Lucas said...

Melinda, congratulations on your referral! We remember so well sitting under the same Maple trees you describe just 2 short months ago. Our thoughts and prayers go with you on this ride of a lifetime. Enjoy every glorious breeze!!
Lisa Bush

Kendall said...

Congratulations Melinda! Wow, 3 kids! Sounds like your trip has gone really well so far. I'll keep you in my thoughts and hope that the rest of your time in Ukraine goes as well.

Kendall

The Gregory Family said...

Congratulations on your referrals. It looks like everything is working out for you. Can't wait to hear more after you meet the children.

ishuez2 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Kahlers said...

Hi there! Just found your blog and wanted to tell you how happy we are for you!

Carolyn and Jack